We are a Non Profit Group with a mission:
To fund raise and build an off-leash, owner supervised fenced in dog park in Monroe County , Pennsylvania.
Our Vision is to:
Through Information, Education & Socialization we will promote the positive role that canines play in our society.
1. To educate the public as to the importance of responsible canine ownership, exercise to promote good canine behavior, and proper human-canine dog park etiquette.
2. To provide recreational activities and educational programs regarding the health, behavior, and emotions of our canine friends and educate dog owners and the public about the benefits of dog parks in our community.
3. To invite local residents, businesses, and human service organizations, including children, teens, the elderly and disabled, to participate in our community dog parks and special events, and benefit from interaction with canines.
4. To promote the value of the human-canine bond for all, including family pets, service dogs, therapy dogs, working dogs, search and rescue dogs, or sporting dogs.
5. To expand our knowledge of human-canine interaction and recognize the positive role that canines play in the quality of life for our community.
We are not involved with the dog park project in Smithfield/ Middle Smithfield townships.
Neither Joyce B. Bush or Denise Baruso are affiliated with this organization.